The Chantilly Cardmaking Workshop Kit includes:
My Acrylix® Chantilly Cardmaking workshop stamp set (C-size)
Chantilly B&T Duos® Papers (2 sheets)
Cardstock (4 sheets, various)
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes (15 each)
Wooden Badge Buttons (32 pieces) one size in kit, variety available here.
1/4″ Lagoon Satin Ribbon (5 yards) (exclusive to kit)
Instructional Guide ($1.00)
z2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad $5.25
Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad $5.25
Z2191 Sunset Exclusive Inks Pad $5.25
Z2153 Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Pad $5.25
Z697 Sponge $1.25
Y1000 1″ × 1″ My Acrylix Block $3.95
Y1002 1″ × 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block $5.95
Y1009 2″ × 3 1/2″ My Acrylix Block $7.50
Y1010 2″ × 6 1/2″ My Acrylix Block $9.95
When you place an order of $50 or more, you get the Stamp of the Month set for only $5.
The Stamp of the Month is:
(January) Happy Valentine’s
(February) Home Sweet Home
*The Stamp of the Month may vary depending on your purchase date. If you order online, it will be the month in which you are purchasing. If you order by contacting me, it will be Home Sweet Home.
The current Constant Campaign is:
(January) Whooo’s Your Valentine
(February) Studio J $5 Layouts
*The Constant Campaign you qualify for may vary depending on your purchase date. If you order online, it will be the month in which you are purchasing. If you order by contacting me, it will be the February Special.
Here is what I did with the cards:
I made a total of 33 cards by adding a few things to this kit:
* additional White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
* 1 sheet of 12×12 cardstock (or scraps) Many colors will work for this. I used Outdoor Denim. Other choices could be Kraft, Chocolate, Buttercup, Champagne, Cotton Candy, Pear, Ruby, Sunset, or Twilight.
* ribbon and embellishments (again this could be any you have around). I used Blush stitched ribbon (retired). You could use buttons in place of the Wooden Badge buttons. You could cut circles and stamp them, or you could omit this all together. I left them off my extra cards and they look just fine and will be flat for mailing.
* Flip the B&T Papers to the opposite pattern for a complete different look!
* Cut the Lagoon 3×12 (6×12 if doubling) and random stamp the large sheet before cutting. This will save a lot of time, just keep the stamped images fairly close envisioning that they will be cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
* Card 3: Line up the bottom of the ribbon at 2″ from the bottom of the card and adhere first. This will make it easier to line up all the squares. Then when you get to the squares, if you line up the right side of the middle one at the 2-inch mark it will be centered.
I really loved this kit! The cards were fun and easy to make and I go through a lot of birthday cards. As much as I liked them, I liked the reverse (girly) cards even better! Because I am always low on male cards, I made 12 of Card 3. I had enough of the provided ribbon to complete all the kit cards plus 7 more of Card 3.
Closeups of my cards: