Welcome to our February Art Philosophy/Artiste Blog Hop! As you know, these cartridges are available exclusively through a Close to My Heart consultant. If you don’t already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, you can search for one in your area or contact me (visit my website).
Our theme this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a brand NEW paper pack from Close to My Heart – “For Always”. In this hop, you will see projects featuring one (or both!) of our versatile Cricut cartridges with this paper pack from many talented crafty ladies! Enjoy our blog hop!
Supplies used: CTMH For Always Paper Packet, CTMH For Always Textiles, CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, CTMH Sunset cardstock, Ranger Black Diamond Stickles, and CTMH Black and Grey Glitter Paper. Challenges: Scrapbook.com – Cricut, Scrapbook.com – Sketch.
I started with this sketch by Julie Bonner:
Your next stop on our “For Always” hop is Stephanie at The Quilted Scrapper.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Stamping is Contagious
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle
- Priscilla~ Priscilla’s Paperie
- Wendy ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
- Stephanie-The Quilted Scrapper
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
- Ellen ~ CardMonkey’s Paper Jungle
- Melissa Lind~ MyWatermelonMoon
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
Thanks for hopping along with us – we hope we were able to inspire you.