We don’t want to scare you but Halloween is a little over a month away and we know you have to be thinking about what YOU are going to create for this spooky holiday! We decided to show you all the creative projects you can make using our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge. You will be hopping along our haunted trail of creativity – you never know what you will see next!
Also, to help you get ready to start making your own Halloween projects Lucy has some blog candy for you! She is giving away a Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements pack! That’s two (2) sheets of Printed Dimensional Elements that you can use to create your own Halloween project! There is a picture of the blog candy on her blog. All you have to do to be eligible to win is to leave a comment on everyone’s blog AND become a follower of Lucy’s blog. (If you are already a follower, just let her know in your comment.)
I don’t have much for Halloween pages and the ones I do are not usually in the traditional orange and black holiday colors so I have made another treat bag. I used the 3D object on page 33 of the instruction booklet. You can go to this post to see a Halloween pillow box I made that will also be great for treats.
The next stop on the haunted trail is Pam Stewart – I Candy Scraps.
Here’s the entire blog hop lineup in case you get spooked along the way:
- Lucy – Love 2 Create
- Darla – Caution Crafting is Contagious
- Diana – Dianas Free Moments
- Carolyn – Nuts 4 Scrappin’
- Julia Hammond – You Can Create
- Wendy Kessler – My Scrapbooking Blog <—You are here.
- Pam Stewart – I Candy Scraps
- Carolyn Mendoza – Crafting With Carolyn
- Jennifer Kramer – 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Maria Woodworth – Maria’s Paper Craft Place
- Kindred Hearts – It Makes TOTAL Cents
- Ginger Morriello – Ginger’s Creative Cottage
Thanks for stopping by for some Halloween fun — hope we didn’t scare the creativity out of you! Muah-ha-ha!