Welcome to another Art Philosophy Blog Hop. This month we will be showcasing the “Card” feature of the cartridge. Did you know there are 100 different card shapes you can make with this cartridge? You heard me correctly — 100!!! Now we won’t be able to show you ALL 100 card options, but we will show you as many as we can. The blog makes a circle so you can start anywhere and continue until you are back to where you started. If you are coming from Connie’s Blog, you are on the right path.
Lucy Kelleher, our hostess and fellow CTMH Consultant, will be giving away a stamp set!! She is giving away the April 2012 Stamp of the Month set that can no longer be purchased called “You are…” (Retail Value $17.95) You can see a picture of the stamp set on Lucy’s blog. To enter to win you must comment on Lucy’s blog and all the blogs in this blog hop.
I chose the card feature on page 65 of the Art Philosophy booklet with the shift key. I used my 1 1/4 circle punch for circles which show through the front of the card to color the flowers. It is so easy to create amazing simple cards like this one with Art Philosophy.
Your next stop is Joanne’s Blog.
List of participants:
- Lucy ~ card: page 63 – no shift
- Darla ~ card: page 47 – no shift
- Gloria Shirr - card: page 33 – no shift
- Laura Wolff ~ card: page 60 – no shift
- Eva ~ card; page 58 – no shift
- Danielle ~ card: page 25 – no shift
- Connie ~ card: page 37 – no shift
- Wendy ~ card: page 65 <shift>
- Joanne ~ card: page 35 -shift
- Laura Charko ~ card: page 34 – no shift
- Carolyn Heniges ~ card: page 51 – no shift
- Kindred Hearts (Penny) ~ card: page 55 – shift
- Stephanie Feist ~ card: page 50-no shift
- Julia Hammond ~ card: page 43, no shift