My mojo was working for me tonight!  Unfortunately there was no natural light when I took the pictures but you get the idea.

IMG_1710Products used: K&Company chipboard, CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH organdy ribbon, K&Company pearls.  I added details to the flower with markers and ink.  (challenge=sketch)

IMG_1708Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Cricut Accent Essentials, and button (unknown).  I added details on the flower with a marker and I used a piercing tool to add details around the scallop border. (challenge=paper piercing)

IMG_1707Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms, Making Memories Chocolate paint.  I used the paint as the centers of the flowers – a great technique! (challenge=paint)

IMG_1709Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, clip and hemp (unknown).  I poked a hole through the flower to attach the clip to it with the hemp. (challenge=binding)

IMG_1711Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms, DCWV vellum quote, CTMH Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, K&Company pearls. (challenge=quote)

IMG_1714Products used: DCWV textured cardstock and pattern paper, Stampin’ Up black grosgrain ribbon, CTMH Sparkles and Cranberry cardstock, button and flowers unknown. (challenge=red/black/white)

IMG_1715Products used: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics papers, flowers from CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH Hollyhock ricrac, acrylic frame by Fancy Pants, CTMH Say It In Style stamp set, and Hampton Art glitter glue.  The acrylic frame is actually two pieces.  I used the glitter glue to stick them together and then I attached it to my project with Liquid Glass.  Glitter glue was also used for the center of the flowers. (challenge=clear window)

These projects were all done for challenges at 365 Cards.

You must have the Cherish book by CTMH in order to be able to use this template because the book has your instructions.  If you do not have it yet, it is definately a great investment and I will be posting more templates for you to use.  You can purchase the book from me, through my website, or through your local consultant.

PDF file for template:  cherish01

Leave a comment if you like this and I will make and post more.  Below are some examples of the pages that can be made with this template.  The first one is using the Blossoms & Butterflies stack by DCWV.  The others are some wild papers that I had (brand unknown) and I made a couple extra pages with the scraps that were left over.  You can click on the photos for a larger view.

img_8720

img_8717

img_8718

A great way to add creativity to your layout is by mixing and matching elements within your title as you can see on my layout below.  “The” = alphabet buttons, “Thrill” = sizzlits alphabet diecuts, “of the” = stamping, “HUNT” = stencils.  For the letters of the word “hunt” I used a package of stencils by tracing them onto my patterned paper, cut out, matted on cardstock, and embellished.  Paper is by DCWV.  Machine stitching adds great detail to the layout.

(click on the picture for a closer look at the layout)

I absolutely love how these frames turned out and they are just what I wanted to display in my scrapbook room.  I made one for each of my daughter’s with some of my favorite pictures of them.  They each helped choose the paper for their frame.  The frames have an easel on the back and a hook for hanging.  I have mine hung because I need all the extra desk space I can get in my scrapbook room.  They do hang out a bit from the wall because of the easel.  The frames are Bare Elements by Creative Imagination and I can’t wait to try more of their products.

For Christine’s frame, I used Making Memories acrylic paint (chocolate) and painted the edges of the frame (under the paper is white, no need to waste).  Next I cut the patterned paper to fit the frame, marked the center square on the back and used an exacto knife to cut out the center.  This takes a bit of measuring.  The paper is Die Cuts With a View from the Glitter Stack.  It adds a lot of sparkle and dimension on it’s own, which was perfect for this project.  Next, I adhered the paper and her name.  I used Mod Podge (I prefer matte) as my adhesive and also added a coat to the top to protect it.  Note: When using Mod Podge, apply in thin coats and be sure to let the bottom coat (under your paper) dry before applying a coat overtop.  The letters are Silver Glitter Alphabet Chipboard by K&Co.  The glitter was coming off some of the letters so I sealed them with a layer of Mod Podge and it worked like magic.  I painted the chipboard flourish with MM paint (capri) and added a couple coats of MM Specialty Glaze – Glitter.  It’s hard to see from the photo but it adds a nice extra touch.  I finished it off with the flowers using silver brads in the center and adhering with glue dots.

For Steph’s frame I left the outside white, which is how it comes.  This eliminated the first step of painting.  The paper again is DCWV and I painted the flourish using MM (sky) paint and the glitter glaze.  I wish I knew what these chipboard letters are because the glitter on them is sealed very well and I really like them.  If you recognize them please let me know.  The brad in the center of the flower is a Bazzill Really Big Brad.  I rubbed it on a glue pad and then sprinkled glitter over it.  After that was dry I added a coat of Mod Podge overtop to seal it.