Posts Tagged ‘acrylic’

Journey Girl Scout Layout

Supplies used: K & Company Girl Scout paper stack, and K & Company Clearly Yours.

It doesn’t get any simpler than this.  These are some of my older pictures and I’m just ready to have them scrapped and in a book.

Girl Scout Camp Layout

Supplies used: K & Company Girl Scout paper stack, K & Company Clearly Yours, All My Memories Wisdom Stickers – Stone, and K & Company Grand Adhesions.  Sketch by Becky Fleck from April 2006.

Well, I like this better than the last Girl Scout layout I did.  Maybe it’s because I used a sketch.  Then again, I think it’s just because I have this Girl Scout paper and embellishments that I want to use up and they just don’t go with my photos and I don’t want to reprint in black and white or sepia.  We’ll see how the next ones I have planned go.  I’m going to have to remember how I like the row of knotted ribbon when I decide to choose ribbon as my stash buster. :-)

Pooh Halloween Layout

Supplies used: My Mind’s Eye Just Dreamy paper, Button Ups by Sticko, Prima Clearly Fun Shapes, unknown rubon letters, brads, and rhinestones.

Layout Challenge: #90 of 210.

These pictures are from many years ago.  With the colors of the Pooh costume I wanted to use something besides the traditional Halloween colors.  I pulled this stack out of my stash and remembered how much I loved it.  I used Sketch #32 by Helen Croft from Scrap A Little which is part of the November Challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  Be sure to check them out!!

Friend Birthday Party Layout

Supplies used: DCWV papers, Prima rhinestone flourish, Queen & Co. Felt Fusion border, Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge, and Making Memories Glitter Clears.

Layout Challenge: # 58 of 210

A Bunch of Cards

My mojo was working for me tonight!  Unfortunately there was no natural light when I took the pictures but you get the idea.

IMG_1710Products used: K&Company chipboard, CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH organdy ribbon, K&Company pearls.  I added details to the flower with markers and ink.  (challenge=sketch)

IMG_1708Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Cricut Accent Essentials, and button (unknown).  I added details on the flower with a marker and I used a piercing tool to add details around the scallop border. (challenge=paper piercing)

IMG_1707Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms, Making Memories Chocolate paint.  I used the paint as the centers of the flowers – a great technique! (challenge=paint)

IMG_1709Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, clip and hemp (unknown).  I poked a hole through the flower to attach the clip to it with the hemp. (challenge=binding)

IMG_1711Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH White Daisy Just Blooms, DCWV vellum quote, CTMH Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, K&Company pearls. (challenge=quote)

IMG_1714Products used: DCWV textured cardstock and pattern paper, Stampin’ Up black grosgrain ribbon, CTMH Sparkles and Cranberry cardstock, button and flowers unknown. (challenge=red/black/white)

IMG_1715Products used: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics papers, flowers from CTMH Heart of Winter Project Pack, CTMH Hollyhock ricrac, acrylic frame by Fancy Pants, CTMH Say It In Style stamp set, and Hampton Art glitter glue.  The acrylic frame is actually two pieces.  I used the glitter glue to stick them together and then I attached it to my project with Liquid Glass.  Glitter glue was also used for the center of the flowers. (challenge=clear window)

These projects were all done for challenges at 365 Cards.