Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter Q. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their Q element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda’s blog ~ Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Stephanie Feist- The Quilted Scrapper then you’re on the right track!
Supplies used: CTMH Quick Cards – Japanese Blossom Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, CTMH Striped Twill Ribbon, CTMH Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, and ShinHan Markers ( Turquoise Blue, Peacock Green, Sap Green, Golden Yellow, Barely Beige, and Colorless Blender)
For the letter Q, I chose a Quick Cards stamp set. What a great way to make a “quick” card and it will be flat for mailing too!
Your next stop on our Everything ABC’S blog Hop is Melissa Hegwood- Scrappin’ More Mom.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
3. Jenny Gilbert Jen;s Creative Classroom
4. Stephanie Feist- The Quilted Scrapper
5. Wendy Kessler – My Scrapbooking Blog
6. Melissa Hegwood- Scrappin’ More Mom
7. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
8. Darlys Recker – Crafty Happy