Welcome to our The Artiste in 3D Blog Hop!
In this hop, you will see a variety of wonderful projects featuring the 3D Object key of the Artiste Cricut cartridge! If you love creating paper crafts, you are at the right place and the Artiste Cricut Collection is a must-have.
I chose the little booties on page 63 of the Artiste handbook for my 3D project. This was one of the first images that stuck out for me when I was browsing the new book with all the fun projects this cartridge has to offer. They remind me of some cute little shoes that my daughter has and these will hang in her room. I had a hard time deciding how to embellish these because I wanted to keep them simple. I chose the Bitty Pearls and Color-Ready Ribbon. I thought about adding some of the Rosette Ribbon but didn’t have any at the time and thought they looked fine how they were. So cute!
Your next stop on the Artiste in 3D blog hop is Laura Wolff- ~ Scrappinsweetie’s Escape.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
2. Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
3. Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
4. Wendy Kessler ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
5. Laura Wolff- ~ Scrappinsweetie’s Escape
6. Kindred Hearts ~ That Makes Total Cents
7. Theodora Stacey ~ Celebrate Crafts
8. Priscilla ~ Priscilla’s Paperie
9. Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy